MICRO Stop is a 100% natural product which inhibits bacteria and protozoa growth. It contains herbs whose active ingredients reduce bacteria and pathogenic protozoa populations in the digestive tract. Given regularly, it significantly reduces the risk of coccidiosis and salmonellosis in the flock. MICRO Stop seals blood vessels, which strengthens the organism’s natural protective barrier, and heals damaged intestinal walls. The effect of the preparation is founded on the presence of natural plant extracts which contain active substances of diverse action. For example, they have a cidal effect on pigeon pathogens (Eimeria sp, Salmonella sp. E.Coli, Clostridium), and at the same time they strengthen the birds’ natural defensive systems. It is another benefit that – unlike antibiotic treatment – substances of plant origin do not damage a pigeon’s organism or cause a drug-resistance effect to develop in pathogens. Thanks to all this, MICRO Stop can be successfully used regularly for a long time, with no fear of its effectiveness diminishing.
Give MICRO Stop to pigeons to:
- Control pathogenic microorganisms which inhabit the digestive system and to ensure the correct composition of the intestinal flora – a dose of 2 mL / 1 L of water, 2-3 times a week for 1 day is recommended.
- As a preventive measure, it may also be used to protect the flock from infections, for example with salmonellosis and coccidiosis. The preparation is specially recommended to young birds and to weakened birds, in which natural defensive mechanisms are insufficient - with a dose of 2 mL / 1 L of water, 2-3 times a week for 1 day.
- The preparation is used as a supportive agent in such diseases as: salmonellosis, colibacteriosis, coccidiosis, ornithosis, adenovirosis and in diarrhoea - 4 mL / 1 L of water for 1 day and then 2 mL / 1 L for the next 4 days.
IMPORTANT! To achieve a stronger effect, give the preparation in the same water along with 4-ACIDS
MICRO Stop should be given at the dose of:
- Prevention - 2 mL / 1 L of water, 2-3 times for one day.
- In periods of increased risk, and the observation of symptoms - 4 ml / 1 l water for 1 day and 2 ml / l for a further 4 days.
MICRO Stop can be used regardless of the pigeons’ health status, both in flocks which are free from pathogens and in infected ones. Administration to pathogen carriers in sub-clinical states yields very good results, while at the same time reducing the transmission of pathogens to the healthy part of the flock.
NOTE! Shake before use
We also recommend an article - Intestinal balance is the foundation of health and success
Compounds of plant origin, among others: from oregano, thyme, garlic, cinnamon, cowberry, wormwood and buckwheat.
|125 ml||125 ml bottle contains 1250 portions for 1 pigeon. For the 100 pigeons for 12 applications.|
|250 ml||250 ml bottle contains 2500 portions for 1 pigeon. For the 100 pigeons for 25 applications.|