SPIRULINA is a rich source of enzymes and gamma-linolenic acid (GLA), easily absorbable iron, potassium, selenium, vitamin E, B vitamins, chlorophyll and fitocjanin. It is an invaluable source of complete protein with a set of 18 amino acids and is easily digestible minerals and vitamins.
SPIRULINA should be given to:
• strengthen the resilience,
• improve the vitality,
• improve flight speed and concentration,
• work antibacterial and antiviral
• reduce negative environmental impacts,
• help cleanse the body of toxins,
• supplement the diet of birds in a highly digestible amino acids,
• improve fertility,
• regenerate cells of the central nervous system,
• support growth and development,
• assist in the digestion and metabolism of the body.
Give 1 tablet for 1 pigeon:
• Preventive: once in two weeks.
• Moult: two times a week.
• Pairing: two times a week.
• Short flights and young birds: the day of basketing.
• Medium- and long-distance flights : the day before basketing and the day of basketing.
For flights severe (bad weather) you can give double portion.
|260 tablets||1 package contains 260 tablets. 1 tablet for 1 pigeon.|