H2O Intensive is a preparation for pigeons and ornamental birds. It improves water absorption from the gastrointestinal tract, quickly and efficiently complements mineral and energetic deficiencies. It also contains vitamin C and E, which improve the pigeon's adaptability and prevent cell poisoning, often accompanied by dehydration. It should be applied in all situations threatening dehydration and disturbance in water and minerals management of the bird's organism.
Preparation for poultry and ornamental birds. Use in the following situations:
- high ambient temperature
- prior to and after transportation
- supplementing liquids after a flight
Apply H2O Intensive in the following doses:
- Diarrhea - 5 g / 2 l of water (1 flat spoon), once a day. Use until diarrhea stops + 1 day.
- After flights - 5 g / 2 l of water (1 flat spoon) in the first water after the flight.
- Heats - 5 g / 2 l of water (1 flat spoon), once a day.
CAUTION ! The jar includes a dosing spoon. A flat spoon = 5 g of preparation.
H2O Intensive preparation contains: highly digestible compounds: Na, K, Mg, Cl, Ca; carbohydrates (glucose, fructose, saccharose, maltodextrin), Vitamin C, Vitamin E - dl-α-tocopherol acetate, anise.
|320 g||320 g package contains 2560 portions for 1 pigeon. For the 100 pigeons for 25 applications.|