HEPATIC is a liver regenerating and protecting preparation. It stimulates the functioning of the liver and strengthens and protects the hepatocytic membranes. This enhances all the functions of the organ, including its organism detoxicating capabilities, gives protection against harmful substances (toxins, free radicals, drugs) and improves the general form and condition of the organism. The herbs contained in HEPATIC accelerate the creation of new hepatocytes and enhance the digestive function of the liver (boosts bile secretion). HEPATIC is a universal preparation to be used all year round. It performs excellently in the spring cleansing therapy and in times of increased effort (flying, reproduction) as well as in emergency situations, such as food poisoning or drug overdose.
HEPATIC should be given with feed (recommended) or water:
- After winter, to cleanse the organism from toxins and improve the metabolism - 3 ml / 1 kg of feed or 2 ml / 1 L of water, once daily for 5-7 days.
- Hepatic diseases - 4 ml / 1 kg of feed or 3 ml / 1 L of water, once daily for 30 days
- As a gastroprotective measure during and after antibiotic therapy - 3 mL / 1 kg of feed or 2 ml / 1 L of drinking water, once daily for 5-7 days.
- In food poisoning, viral infections, drug overdose - 4 ml / 1 kg of feed or 3 ml / 1 L of water for 7 days (with NEFRIC).
- During the flying season – at least three times a week 3 ml / 1 kg of feed or 2 ml / 1 L of water.
We also recommend an article - "Cleansing before the season" programme
Contains substances of plant origin from: artichoke, dandelion, calendine, turmeric, milk thistle, St.John’s wort, Echinacea; betain; choline, L-carnitine; inositol; sorbitol.
IMPORTANT ! Shake before use.
|125 ml||125 ml bottle contains 1000 portions for 1 pigeon. For the 100 pigeons for 10 applications.|
|250 ml||250 ml bottle contains 2000 portions for 1 pigeon. For the 100 pigeons for 20 applications.|