GASTRIC is a 100% herbal preparation which cleanses the digestive system and alleviates nutrition problems. It contains ground plant parts, extracts and essential oils. GASTRIC can bind toxins, cleanses intestinal walls from deposits, it has a bacteriocidal effect and stimulates peristalsis. In diarrhoea it binds water, destroys pathogens and has a protective effect on intestinal mucosa. Basic applications of the preparation include cleansing therapy after winter. GASTRIC properly prepares pigeons for their new flying and reproduction season. The preparation can also be used in a range of digestive problems, such as diarrhoea, poisonings, and parasitic, bacterial and viral diseases. The systemic detoxifying effect of the preparation is its additional benefit.
GASTRIC should be given:
- After winter to cleanse the digestive system
- In gastritis and enteritis as well as in diarrhoea to control the pathogen count and to restore the correct functions of the digestive tract
- In parasitic diseases of the digestive tract
- In flocks threatened with coccidiosis, salmonellosis, and to nestlings
- In food poisonings and in drug overdoses to remove residues of harmful substances from intestinal walls
GASTRIC should be given at the dose of:
- Cleansing after winter - 3 g / 1 kg of feed, for 5-7 days
- Digestive tract diseases, poisonings, parasites - 5 g /1 kg of feed, twice daily for 5-7 days
- Nestlings - 5g/1kg of feed, once a week. (with HEPATIC)
IMPORTANT ! GASTRIC should be administered with feed moistened with water or herbs (e.g. HEPATIC). Do not give the preparation with oil. GASTRIC can be infused and given as a tea (3 measuring spoons/1 L of water).
We also recommend an article - "Cleansing before the season" programme
Parts of plants and substances of plant origin: willow, oak, walnut, flax, coriander, caraway, aloes.
|120 g||120 g package contains 750 portions for 1 pigeon. For the 100 pigeons for 7 apllications.|
|220 g||220 g package contains 1375 portions for 1 pigeon. For the 100 pigeons for 13 applications.|