ALLIUM 90 is a very much concentrated, 4 times extracted extract of several types of garlic with the addition of active agents coming from ginseng and purple coneflower. Garlic, being the natural antibiotic, has strong anti-bacteria, anti-virus, anti-fungi and anti-protozoa properties. Unique and well tested composition of the product shows much stronger anti-inflammatory effects and immuno-stimulating effects than manually extruded garlic. The product is particularly useful in the prophylaxis against infective diseases and in the treatment of infections in the flocks, both the bacteria and virus related infections. The following product is particularly recommended in prophylaxis and treatment of Coccidiosis sp. ().
The product is designated for the administration to all types of pigeons and birds with decorative feathers to:
- naturally stimulate the immunology of their body,
- reduce the risk of GIT infections due to (the viruses - Mycoplasma sp., bacteria - Clostridium perfringens, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Klebsiella pneumoniae, Staphylococcus sp., protozoa - Eimeria sp., Coccidiosis sp.),
- support treatment of salmonellosis, mycoplasmosis, mycobacteriosis and necrotic bowels,
- increase response of the immunological system during prophylactic vaccinations.
ALLIUM 90 should be used as support treatment to any antibiotic treatment or as the continuation of such treatment.
- Preventive dosage: 1 ml / 1 L drinking water 3 times a week or over 3 subsequent days. This dosage cycle must not be applied more frequently than twice a month.
- Intervention dosage: 1,5 ml / 1 L drinking water over 5 days.
- Administration together with antibiotics: 1 ml / 1 L drinking water.
- In the event of Coccidiosis: 2-3 ml / 1 L drinking water over 3 subsequent days.
Content of active agents 70%.
extract of garlic, extract of ginseng, extract of purple coneflower
|250 ml||250 ml package contains 5000 portions for 1 pigeon. For the 100 pigeons for 50 applications.|