7-OILS is the most complex and richest commercially available oil preparation for pigeons and ornamental birds. It contains six most valuable vegetable oils and cod liver oil. Unsaturated fatty acids in the preparation (omega-3, omega-6 and omega-9) strengthen blood vessels, clear veins, facilitate blood circulation and increase the strength of the heart muscle contraction. This is very important to pigeons, considering the effort required for long-distance flying. Moreover, OILS-7 improves calcium absorption, strengthens joints and makes them more flexible, and moisturises the skin and feathers. Given during the moulting period, it imparts flexibility and resilience to new feathers – the properties which are very important in flying. Unsaturated fatty acids as well as numerous vitamin E isomers are also very effective in reducing vulnerability to bacteria and allergens, purifying the organism and improving immunity.
7-OILS should be given to pigeons to maintain a high level of beneficial fatty acids in the body. Use it to:
- ensure proper functioning of the circulatory system,
- improve flexibility of joints and feathers,
- improve bird' s immunity,
- provide energy before long-distance flights.
7-OILS is an excellent carrier for powdered preparations added to the bird feed. It greases grain, which facilitates the even distribution of the powder or ground herbs on it.
Give 7-OILS at the amount of 4-6 ml / 1kg of feed:
- flights – 1-2 days before with MULTI Forma and SPRINT Forma,
- young birds – twice a week (with VITAL Junior),
- moulting – twice a week (with PARTITAL)
- during the hatching period – 2-3 times a week (with DNA Promotor)
NOTE! Beneficial fats are oxidised quickly, so after opening the packaging it should be stored in a cool place. Use within 60 days of opening.
Flax oil, soybean oil, sunflower oil, corn oil, peanut oil, olive oil, cod liver oil. The composition of the oils contains high doses of unsaturated fatty acids:
- omega-3 - α-linolenic acid (ALA), eicosapentaenic acid (EPA), decosahexaenic acid (DHA);
- omega-6 - linoleic (LA), arachidonic acid (AA);
- omega-9 – oleinic acid (O).
|250 ml||250 ml bottle contains 1400 portions for 1 pigeon. For the 100 pigeons for 14 applications.|